Kilo E-Liquids 1K Closed System Limited Warranty
Kilo E-Liquids 1K Warranty Only Covers Purchases Made In The U.S.
Kilo E-Liquids Inc., only warrants “Kilo 1K” against defects in materials and workmanship under normal and proper usage for 90 days from the date of retail purchase from www.kiloeliquids.com and from Authorized Kilo 1K Retailers by the original purchaser. Limited Warranty is NON-TRANSFERABLE to subsequent purchasers.
Disclaimer: Please observe the instructions in the user guide included inside your product packaging to better provide an optimal and safe user experience.
- Do not use if there are insufficient amounts of e-liquid present. Replace Kilo 1K PODs before there are no longer visible amounts of liquid present.
- Do not expose device or PODs to extreme low or high temperatures. Exposure to extreme elevation adjustments can contribute to leakage of PODs due to increased pressure.
- Always keep contents in a cool, dark, and dry environment.
- Do not disassemble or tamper with the 1K PODs and/or the 1K Device.
- Do not attempt to use the Kilo 1K Products with any other products other than the corresponding 1K e-Cigarette Product Line.
- If damaged connectors are present or visible, do not attempt to use the product.
Inconclusive Claims: Kilo 1K’s product warranty applies to claims only covering manufacturer’s defects under circumstances sustained during normal and safe usage.
However, Kilo's 1K product warranty does not cover the following:
- Any malfunction or damage not resulting from a manufacturer’s workmanship.
- Damage in results to neglect, improper or unsafe misuse, whether on purpose or accidental.
- Theft or Loss or Products
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake, or other external causes.
- Damaged caused by the device being improperly exposed to or coming in contact with moisture (e.g. liquids, water, or rain, extreme humidity, unusual heavy perspiration or other moisture), or extreme thermal or environmental conditions (e.g. sand, food, dirt, or similar substances which may contribute to device mechanical failures).
- Any products or parts for Kilo 1K that has been tampered with (e.g. attempting to refill pods, or taking the device apart).
- Cosmetic damage occurring through general use in terms of wear and tear, including but not limited to scratches, dents, and broken plastic.
1K Device Troubleshooting:
My device isn't charging what do I do?
- Using the provided 1K charging cable plug it into the device port located at the bottom of the device via Micro-USB.
- Check to ensure the LED Indicator light located on the middle of the device (3 dots) light up Red or White to confirm a connection.
- If there is no indicator light, ensure that your cable is properly affixed and inserted and that the USB cable is plugged properly to your wall USB hub or outlet. Ensure no cables are loose and all are properly plugged.
- Ensure that there is proper power coming from your charging outlet and cable.
- Check to ensure device has power by inserting a pod to allow the activation light to turn on indicating that the connection for the POD has been initiated.
- IF there is not light after each step taken, please submit an inquiry to our Warranty Program.
My device isn't hitting or activating, what do I do?
- Please ensure the device has a decent battery charge.
- Insert a Kilo 1K Pod to ensure that the connection is active, once a pod is inserted the indicator light will blink ‘3’ times.
- If there is no indication light, please remove the pod and inspect the bottom of the pod to ensure there is no debris, or liquid present.
- Check the inside of the device and ensure there is no debris, or liquid present.
- Utilize a Cotton Swab to slowly wipe any excess liquid or debris if present both inside the device near the magnets and connection pins, as well as the underside of the pod where the magnets and connector receptors are located.
- After all steps are completed, re-insert the pod to check for the connection indicator light to blink ‘3’ times.
- If there is still no indicator light, please proceed to attempt a different POD to troubleshoot to see if the issue corrects itself.
- If with all steps taken in action, and multiple pod’s still indicate there is no connection please proceed to submit an inquiry to our Warranty Program.
My device indicator light doesn't blink white or red, but yellow or pink, what do I do?
- First, plug in the device using the provided 1K Charging Cable and confirm what color lights up while in charge. Normal Status will hold a Red Light during it’s charging phase, and a white light once charging has been completed.
- Identify what color the indicator light blinks when a POD is newly inserted into the device. To indicate a proper connection, the device indicator light will blink 3’ times white or red depending on the current battery status and capacity.
- If the device has an alternate color such as Yellow or Pink, please ensure all current functions are normal.
- If additional issues occur, please refer to submitting towards our Warranty Program so we can provide additional guidance.
When inserting a pod, it will not hold itself down into the device and protrudes outwards, what do I do?
- Please remove the POD from the 1K Device, and visibly inspect to ensure there is no debris located inside the device, or on the underside of the POD.
- Inspect inside the device to ensure that there are (2) magnets visible embedded into the device.
- Inspect the underside of the POD to ensure there are (2) magnets visible embedded into the POD.
- If missing a magnet, please submit an inquiry to the Warranty Program for assistance.
My device misfires and automatically activates on its own, what do I do?
- Please remove the POD from the device and visibly inspect the inside of the Device to ensure there is no debris present.
- Inspect the underside of the POD to ensure there is no debris present.
- Inspect both the device and POD to ensure there is no liquid present in contact with the connectors. If present, please utilize a cotton swab and slowly wipe away any excess liquid present.
- After all steps are taken into action, please re-insert pod or a new pod to ensure it does not automatically activate.
- If continuous activation occurs, remove the pod from the device and do not attempt to leave the pod in the device. Do not leave the device plugged into it’s charger, and submit an inquiry to our Warranty Program.
1K Pod Issues:
I received my Kilo 1K Pod Pack and it's currently leaking and there is no more liquid present in the pod, can I get a replacement?
- Please ensure that photos are taken of the product leaking, and if leaking in the blister pack, please take photo’s of the leaking pod’s inside it’s original packaging without a broken blister seal.
- Please ensure proof of receipt and all applicable documents for verification are on hand.
- Please ensure to keep the original packaging on hand, on the back side of the packaging there will be a Batch Code which will be required to verify the contents of the product.
I've used my 1K pods and the flavor tastes bad, what do I do?
- Please ensure that photos are taken of the product and if a return or replacement is accepted, the original packaging is required for a replacement.
- Replacements are subject to ensuring the product retains its original flavor and are not subject to consumer’s taste and palette.
I've used my Kilo 1K pods and the liquid spills through the mouthpiece and spits back, what do I do?
- Please ensure that all original packaging and applicable documents such as proof of purchase are on hand for verification.
- Instructions to keep in mind to avoid spit back and leakage:
- Puff Gently, Aggressive Puffs can draw liquid into the mouthpiece.
- Relax your mouth when you puff, try not to bite or put excessive pressure on the mouthpiece.
- Spitback can occur through extreme elevation change such as flying or traveling. With increased pressure, it can cause the pod’s to be affected and inhibit spit back and leakage.
- Ensure that the device has a full charge, and wipe all excess liquid from the product. After the actions are completed, attempt to utilize the pod again and follow the instructions to avoid spit back and leakage and see if the issue persists. Continue to puff gently and slowly until enough excess liquid is vaporized correctly, and it should decrease the amount of spillage or spit back produced.
- If the problem persists, please attempt a different POD and see if the issue is corrected.
- For any additional inquiry, please refer to our Customer Support Team to see where we can assist you. Replacement options may be available if they are approved.